Our cozy little home is up for sale. As we anticipate our move to Asheville, NC with excitement, there are many things about this home that we will greatly miss. Here are the top ten things we will miss:
1. Our cozy fireplace, which has kept us warm and happy many Winter days.
2. Our backyard (firepit included) that has been filled with many friends on cool Fall nights.
3. The floor to ceiling window in the living room that overlooks the park and faces every sunset.
4. The large open concept living/dining area that extends the length of the house and makes way for entertaining.
5. The location – It’s an easy bike ride to downtown where some of our favorite restaurants are located, and a shorter ride or walk to the farmers market on Summer Saturday mornings.
6. The rounded, arch doorways that give it character and a unique style.
7. Our neighbors – Debbie, who bakes us pies in exchange for mowing her lawn; Brandi who helps us chase down our dog when he gets loose; Justin who is always there to lend a hand.
8. The park across the street, which has given us space to train our puppy, build snowmen, and swing on swingsets in the rain.
9. The ivy that is finally growing all the way up the white concrete chimney.
10. The fantastic Japanese maple that hugs the light post that makes our front walkway glow.
Bonus: The love that was fostered here.